All trike trainers work with tadpole trikes and delta trikes. If you
have a two-wheel drive delta trike, or if you are not sure which trainer
is perfect for your riding style, please feel free to contact us.
- Change the resistance level simply by changing gears
- Powered by our patented ARC Technology, the OverDrive Trike Trainer delivers real-road resistance
- Lightweight, compact and easy to transport and store
- Accommodates 16" to 700c wheels and requires no clamping on the rear skewer
- For tadpole and one-wheel drive delta trikes - use one trainer (with
a block for the second wheel, if necessary). For two-wheel drive delta
trikes, we offer a pair of trainers: contact us for information.
- Identified by one red cap on the rear drum (the Mag Trike Trainer has two red caps on the rear drum)
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana, USA
- Lifetime warranty
- See the Product Manual for assembly, precautions, and care and maintenance information.
- BEFORE YOU BUY be aware that you may experience
slight fore-aft rocking, which is entirely dependent on how tightly you
can lock your front brakes and how stiff your trike frame is. Unlike a
clamping trainer, this trainer does not lock your trike in place. The
vast majority of users don't mind the slight motion, and in fact you can
use this gentle feedback to help develop a smoother cadence.
- Aluminum drums: 3.25" (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8" (3mm) wall thickness
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- Steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
- Product dimensions: 21" x 4.25" x 10" (53.3cm x 10.8cm x 25.4cm)
- Shipped dimensions: 22" x 10" x 4" (55.9cm x 25.4cm x 10.2cm), weight 7 lbs (3.2 kg